5 Signs That You’re A Carefree Fat Girl
1) You’re a carefree fat girl if you’ve ever been minding your on business and someone had something to say about what you were wearing. And you responded with “If it comes in my size I’m going to wear it!
2) If you own a fatkini and live for the Summertime. Then all signs point to you being a carefree fat girl.
3) You see another plus size cutie looking super fly and you don’t hate on her; instead you show her love. You’re a true carefree fat girl.
4) If you’re been trolled by a fat-shammer on social media and you blocked them without breaking a sweat then you’re a carefree fat girl.
5) You make sure you spend time with other plus size girls. You make sure to go to all the plus size kick backs. If you’ve ever been to theCurvyCon than you’re definitely a carefree fat girl.
Dress ▪ similar | Skirt ▪ similar | Tights ▪ options | Shoes ▪ similar
I show body positive images to the world with my pictures. I also write this blog as to way to show I’m a carefree fat girl.
How do you show that you’re a carefree fat girl?
You can sign up for this blog’s newsletter here. Also lately I’ve be doing most of my posting on snapchat@fatgirl_fashion. My snapchat friends were the first to know about the location I selected for my blog’s 3rd year anniversary brunch. They saw first hand my Beyonce’s Formation tour experience and a NYC trip for theCurvycon. Snaps showed L.A. for BlogHer and ATL for TCFStyleExpo and The MakeUp Show Chicago. So be sure to follow on snapchat so you don’t miss any of the action. thefatgirloffashion.com can be found on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter also.
Your smile says it all: carefree and happy in your own skin. This is totally the way to be! And I agree: if you’re truly carefree, you’ll be happy to see other women feeling themselves, not jealous!
Emily you get me, lol
I’m definitely a care free fat girl! You look amazing.
You are and thank you!
Love your outfit! Happy to know I’m a carefree fat girl 🙂
Thank you. And yes you are!
Such a cute outfit! Loved what you did with the skirt.
I love how you unbuttoned the skirt! so edgy! It looks great!