“I suppose I was quite naïve. I didn’t know very much about the industry, and I was very aware that people would have preconceptions and that was OK. I put my head down, I worked hard, and I surrounded myself with the right team and people, and just stayed focused. It was about me creating clothes that I wanted to wear.” _Victoria Beckham
This black and white Mod Shift Tulip Appliqué Dress is from the pop floral collection from the Victoria Beckham for Target collaboration. Pop floral includes 16 individual pieces in plus. The pieces range are comprised of 7 tops, 5 dresses, 2 rompers and 2 pant.
- Sizing: Plus up size 3X. I’m wearing a size 2X. I could fit a 1X however it was a little snug.
- Material: 63% Polyester, 33% Rayon and 4% Spandex
- Neckline: Round,
- Sleeve Style: Sleeveless,
- Closure Style: Back full length zipper, Behind the neck hook, Pullover
- Pocket Style: No pocket (This makes me sad because I love pockets)
- Length: At knee (Just in case you’re wondering I’m 5 feet tall without heels)
- Care and Cleaning: Machine wash, cold on gentle or delicate.
This dress is very 60’s chic. The black and white dress is constructed sturdy and has very little stretch. The flower applique is faux-leather. It’s a classic shift dress style with figure-flattering darts. I wore basic accessories to keep the focus on the dress.
DRESS ▪ Mod Shift Tulip Appliqué Dress
You can follow this blog on Bloglovin here. Also lately I’ve be doing most of my posting on snapchat@fatgirl_fashion. My snapchat friends were the first to know about the location I selected for my blog’s 3rd year anniversary brunch. They saw first hand my Beyonce’s Formation tour experience and a NYC trip for theCurvycon. Snaps showed L.A. for BlogHer and ATL for TCFStyleExpo and The MakeUp Show Chicago. So be sure to follow on snapchat so you don’t miss any of the action. thefatgirloffashion.com can be found on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter also.